Monday, January 3, 2011

New Products!

With the arrival of the new year, I'm also thinking about new products that I can carry. So, I need your help. What products would you like to see Cards by Jessica feature in 2011? Leave a comment with your suggestion, and I'll pick one comment at random for a prize pack. It could be a completely new product or a type of card that I don't currently have. And, who knows- I might be inspired for a great new product because of you! :)

Leave your comment on this post by January 15. I'll pick a random winner and announce it on my Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. Cards that you can slide pictures into. Either holiday cards, baby announcements or anything fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter glitter glitter! I freaking love glitter.

    Was also thinking it would be cool to have kind of a clear window with confetti in it for the specific occasions. Like "it's a boy" confetti for a baby. I think it'd be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete