Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CPS Sketch #199

One of the things I'd like to do this year to stretch myself creatively is to enter some online challenges or even submit a card or two for publication. So... with that in mind, here's my first ever online challenge submission for CPS.

I decided to keep it simple to just get it done- otherwise, I knew I'd procrastinate trying to make it perfect and then I'd never submit!

Materials: Cardstock- Bazzill Basics and Paper Company; Patterned paper- Paper Studio; Foam Snowflakes- Creatology; Other- Cricut and Opposites Attract cartridge, glitter, gem

With any luck, there will be more submissions to come, and maybe even a prize won! :)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! That's how I am, sometimes I just keep looking at a card, just wondering..."what else can I do?" and then I never post!

    TFS, Check out my submission for CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the snowflake in place of the "o"! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty!! I just love the snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete