Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mini Cards

I love, love, love making these mini cards! They measure 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 and are perfect for tucking into gift bags, attaching to a gift, writing little love notes/lunch box notes, or using as a gift card holder. Plus, I hold onto all my scrap paper, so they're a great way to use those little scraps or that one sticker left on the sheet. :) I have bunches more, but typically don't post them. If you need any mini cards for birthdays, babies, weddings, or just blank cards you can use for whatever, be sure to email me! Oh, the best part- they're only $1!! I know I've spent WAY more than that at the store when I've needed a card.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of mini-cards. When I was living in PA, I used to put them in Mike's pockets and his lunches. :) Mine were folded Post-Its, though. These are MUCH cuter.

    ReplyDelete